Yoga Vedanta Retreats
Center for Human Excellence
- to help people acquire emotional maturity
- to understand and appreciate our rich cultural and spiritual heritage
- to prepare a person for inner growth which leads to a meaningful and refreshing life and help unfold his/her potential
- Yogasana, Pranayama, Meditation,
- Prakarana Grantha’s Bhagavad Gita and
- the Upanishads
- Adults – above 18 years..
- children (12-18 years)
- From one day, to a week, or more depending on the course-
- Saturday-Sunday weekend retreats
- 5 days retreats
- 10 days yoga camps
- Long terms Yoga teacher training courses
- For other organisations -courses can be designed on specific group requirement
Campus : Kaushalam…
- Teaching is free
- Campers are expected to bear the expenditure of board and lodge (in case some deserving candidate has difficulty, Kendra may arrange for scholarship)
- Trained volunteers of Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari
General Overview –
- In the retreat, you participate in Meditation, Pranayama, and Yogasana.
- Study Shastra, (Bhagwadgita Upnishads and other texts)
- Participate in small group discussions, prayers, and activities aimed at helping people take ownership of the Self,
- And, of course, there will be time for contemplation and individual discussions
- Understand the self and grow deeper in realm of peace and tranquility
- Day Retreat can accommodate up to 70 people.
- Each over-night retreat can accommodate30 people.
- Simple Vegetarian food will be provided during the retreat
- Organisation/ companies / societies can use the retreat site for spiritual programmes.