YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English, Telugu, Hindi language.
- First come first serve
- Total Course duration: 6 Months
- Skill Training : In-house training (theory & Practical) at VK Kaushalam. Mon- Friday: Morning 6 – 7 at VK Ameerpet, Dilsukhnagar & VK Kaushalam Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM – 4 PM at VK Kaushalam
- Practical Training : After attending the Skill training the participants would be organizing and conducting three Yoga Satras (10/15 days duration) at their home town in coordination with the local branch center of Vivekananda Kendra with minimum of 15 participants.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants would be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
- After successful completion of Team Dynamics, conducting of the Yoga Shiksha Shivir, and passing in the written the examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
- Minimum 90 % attendance is mandatory