Vivekananda Kendra Hyderabad is one of the oldest branch of Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari - for more details you also may like to visit.http://rvshyd.wordpress.com/
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari
Hyderabad BranchNext Batch from 15 Dec.2018
For whom - This course is for Yoga enthusiasts -
- who want to deepen their practice and learn the correct traditional way of Mantra, Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha and Dhyana.
- who want to learn the Yoga Scriptures - the source of Yoga Philosophy.
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English.
Details of the Course:
- Total Course duration: 3 Months
- Skill Training : theory & Practical - 6 to 8.30 Am
- Practical Training - Organizing and conducting Yoga Classes.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants would be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
- After successful completion of Team Dynamics, conducting of the Yoga Shiksha Shivir, and passing in the written the examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
for more details please contact-
Phone No. 9440761066/ 04023743551
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Vivekananda Kendra Kaushalam, Hyderabad
conducted two programmes as per the following details:
1. Kaushalam: 12th January 2018 Morning 6.00 all our Yoga practitioners attended the programme. Srinivas addressed the participants as per the points given by the HQs.We combined Samartha Bharata Parva along with Swami Vivekananda's message.
2. Jagruti Engineering College, Hyderabad on 11th January 2018 More than 250 students participated in the programme. Samartha Bharata Parva along with Swamiji's message was passed to the students and the faculty members of the College.
3. As a part of Swami Vivekananda Jayanty we had one day Spiritual Retreat at Kaushalam on 13th January 2018. Ravi Sharma ji took the sessions.