We are happy to present the report of activities of Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari Branch Hyderabad for the year 2012-13. Some Highlights are also presented for your kind information.
Vivekananda Kendra Hyderabad.
Some Highlights –
- Vizag center organised and competitions for 2500 students.and a camp for 39 students
- On average 6 yoga classes were conducted daily throughout year.
- Weekly Satsangs, Bhajans, Chantings, Medical camps were organised throughout year
- Monthly Annapooja was organised throughout year where 200 kg rice and other food items were given to needy people.
- The Year started with Ugadi festival – celebrations
- Summer camp – 60 students non residential camp
- Gurupoornima – Vidyadana students honoured the teachers, Note Books and Dresses were given to the students
- Janmastami – was celebrated with full religious fervor
- Universal Brotherhood Day – In Competition 50 schools and colleges participated in the programme
- Saraswati pooja – was conducted about 90 students participated in the programme.
- Deepa pooja – 120 women participated in deepa pooja organised by Kendra
- Sadhna Diwas -Eknath ji’s birthday was organised in befitting manner
- Gita Jayanti- was celebrated with full reading of Bhagwad Gita and discourse on the occasion.
- Sarada Ma’s Birthday was orgaised about 90 people attended the function
- On Kalpataru Day a special Lecture was arranged for National Geographical Research Institute
- Kalpataru Day – was organised where abut 125 people participated in the programme to start a new year on positive note and blessings of Shri Ramakrishana
- National Youth Day -was organised with gaiety and enthusiasm at three places
- Bhogi celebration was organised about 40 people attended the programme.
- Shri Ramakrishana Jayanti was organised Shri Ravi Sharma Spoke on the occasion about 120 people participated
- Had the meeting and finalized the Accounts.
Pre Audited Final statements and Accounts along with data submitted to Head Quarter on 31.32013.