Vivekananda Kendra Hyderabad is one of the oldest branch of Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari - for more details you also may like to visit.http://rvshyd.wordpress.com/
Thursday, December 27, 2018
YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
(for yoga instructors and teachers)
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, KanyakumariHyderabad Branch
Registration for New batch is open- seats are limited -
admission is based on personal interview
For whom - This course is for Yoga enthusiasts -
- who want to deepen their practice and learn the correct traditional way of Mantra, Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha and Dhyana.
- who want to learn the Yoga Scriptures - the source of Yoga Philosophy.
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English.
Batch one- 6 to 8.30 Am (Monday to Friday)
Batch two - weekend (Sat -Sun) 6 am to 1 pm
- Total Course duration: 3 Months
- Skill Training : theory & Practical
- Practical Training - Organizing and conducting Yoga Classes.
- after passing in the written and practical examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants would be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
Phone No. 9440761066/ 9443013102
e-mail - email@example.com
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Vivekananda Kendra Kaushalam, Hyderabad
conducted two programmes as per the following details:
1. Kaushalam: 12th January 2018 Morning 6.00 all our Yoga practitioners attended the programme. Srinivas addressed the participants as per the points given by the HQs.We combined Samartha Bharata Parva along with Swami Vivekananda's message.
2. Jagruti Engineering College, Hyderabad on 11th January 2018 More than 250 students participated in the programme. Samartha Bharata Parva along with Swamiji's message was passed to the students and the faculty members of the College.
3. As a part of Swami Vivekananda Jayanty we had one day Spiritual Retreat at Kaushalam on 13th January 2018. Ravi Sharma ji took the sessions.
Friday, December 01, 2017
Yoga Vedanta Retreats
Center for Human Excellence
Who are you? An officer ? A student ? A struggling youth? A retired person? The funny guy? The nice girl? Father, mother, son, daughter………all these identities were either acquired by you or were superimposed on you…………But, there is one identity you don’t have to earn and which cannot be taken away from you….
Explore the reality, understand, identify and know yourself. This is the first step for spiritual self growth, Harmony, Peace and freedom.
Retreat – The aim of the Yoga-Vedanta retreat is to equip the campers with methods of the requisite training to enable them in their endeavour to blossom into truly humane, serviceful, integrated personalities, so that they succeed, at least in an appreciable measure, in living a life of goodness and wholeness personally, and of dedication, unselfish cooperation and constructive work socially.
It needs no special mention that this achievement in one’s own person and in society is obviously rooted to the extent to which one’s practical life is attuned to the Ultimate Reality of the Universe. Philosophical discipline, thus, is the precondition for leading a perfectly sociable, ethical and progressive life of an onward expansion towards the realisation of the Supreme Goal of existence.
Objectives of the Retreats
- to help people acquire emotional maturity
- to understand and appreciate our rich cultural and spiritual heritage
- to prepare a person for inner growth which leads to a meaningful and refreshing life and help unfold his/her potential
Retreat are based on:
- Yogasana, Pranayama, Meditation,
- Prakarana Grantha’s Bhagavad Gita and
- the Upanishads
- Adults – above 18 years..
- children (12-18 years)
- From one day, to a week, or more depending on the course-
- Saturday-Sunday weekend retreats
- 5 days retreats
- 10 days yoga camps
- Long terms Yoga teacher training courses
- For other organisations -courses can be designed on specific group requirement
Vivekananda Kendra Kaushalam – a Yoga Vedanta Retreat Center and Center for Human Excellence, is a project of Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari.
Campus : Kaushalam…
Vivekananda Kendra Kaushalam is a sprawling three acre campus of green and natural surroundings, near the historic Taramati Baradari – Golconda Fort. An ideal place for introspection and insight, Kendra conducts short term Yoga – Vedanta camps and retreats in a Gurukul-like atmosphere.
- Teaching is free
- Campers are expected to bear the expenditure of board and lodge (in case some deserving candidate has difficulty, Kendra may arrange for scholarship)
- Trained volunteers of Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari
General Overview –
The Day/overnight / weekend and 5 days retreats and Yoga camps provide an intense retreat experience by taking you out from your regular environment and helping in serious understanding about yourself….it not only gives you an opportunity for change but also provides time for introspection.
- In the retreat, you participate in Meditation, Pranayama, and Yogasana.
- Study Shastra, (Bhagwadgita Upnishads and other texts)
- Participate in small group discussions, prayers, and activities aimed at helping people take ownership of the Self,
- And, of course, there will be time for contemplation and individual discussions
- Understand the self and grow deeper in realm of peace and tranquility
- Day Retreat can accommodate up to 70 people.
- Each over-night retreat can accommodate30 people.
- Simple Vegetarian food will be provided during the retreat
- Organisation/ companies / societies can use the retreat site for spiritual programmes.
Address : ————————————————————————
Vivekananda Kendra –Kaushalam
(Yoga-Vedanta Retreat Center for Human Excellence)
E mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph- Resident Manager +919052702940
(it is located other side of Taramati baradari-Golkonda fort , about 3 Km from Sun-city, 9 Km from Mehadipattanam, 12 Km from High-tech city)