Vivekananda Kendra Hyderabad is one of the oldest branch of Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari - for more details you also may like to visit.http://rvshyd.wordpress.com/
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Friday, November 08, 2019
Wednesday, July 03, 2019
Thursday, December 27, 2018
YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
(for yoga instructors and teachers)
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, KanyakumariHyderabad Branch
Registration for New batch is open- seats are limited -
admission is based on personal interview
For whom - This course is for Yoga enthusiasts -
- who want to deepen their practice and learn the correct traditional way of Mantra, Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha and Dhyana.
- who want to learn the Yoga Scriptures - the source of Yoga Philosophy.
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English.
Batch one- 6 to 8.30 Am (Monday to Friday)
Batch two - weekend (Sat -Sun) 7.30 am to 1 pm
- Total Course duration: 4 Months
- Skill Training : theory & Practical
- Practical Training - Organizing and conducting Yoga Classes.
- after passing in the written and practical examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants can be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
Phone No. 9440761066/ 9443013102
e-mail - email@example.com