YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
(for yoga instructors and teachers)
Conducted by Vivekananda Kendra, KanyakumariHyderabad Branch
Registration for New batch is open- seats are limited -
admission is based on personal interview
Three Batches in year - for admission
please call / whatsApp on 9440761066
For whom - This course is for Yoga enthusiasts -
- who want to deepen their practice and learn the correct traditional way of Mantra, Asana, Pranayama, Kriya, Bandha and Dhyana.
- who want to learn the Yoga Scriptures - the source of Yoga Philosophy.
- Strong desire for Learning, and Sharing Yoga
- Any Physically and Mentally fit person in the age group of 18-60 years. The participant should be able to perform various Yogasanas and exercises.
- Should have passed minimum Class 12 / + 2 , or equivalent to it.
- Should be comfortable in English.
Batch one- 6 to 8.30 Am (Monday to Friday)
Batch two - weekend (Sat -Sun) 7.30 am to 1 pm
- Total Course duration: 4 Months
- Skill Training : theory & Practical
- Practical Training - Organizing and conducting Yoga Classes.
- after passing in the written and practical examinations based on syllabus, certificate would be awarded.
- Team Dynamics : After attending Practical Training, participants can be part of the organizing team for All India Yoga Shiksha Shivir at Kanyakumari, Nashik, Nagdandi (J&K) or Hyderabad (any one of these places) where in participants from all over the nation participate.
Phone No. 9440761066/ 9443013102
e-mail - email@example.com