Yoga (200 Hours) Certificate Course
Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari
Yoga Certificate Course (200 Hours)
Teacher/ Instructor Training Programme
action, restraint and fulfillment, harmony between man and nature and a holistic approach to health and well being. Yoga has attracted global attention in recent years; the awareness about yoga practice is increasing among people from different walks of life not only for preservation and promotion of health, but also for the management of various diseases.
In 200 hrs Yoga Certificate Course, we are introducing the basic concept of yoga and yogic practices as a science of holistic living, health and wellness. During the course the students will be taught the concept of Yoga and Yogic practices so they can deepen their practices and help others.
Name of the Course: Yoga Certificate Course (200 Hours)
Aim – The aim of the course is to instill the Yogic Discipline, principle and practice of Yoga for Health, Harmony and Peace.
- To Introduce the Principles of Yoga and Its practices in authentic form
- To develop total personality through Yogic Practices for Healthy living.
- To Create an enlightened Citizen who care their fellow beings.
- For admission in the course it is suggested that the candidate should have passed 12 th standard/ or above
- Or Should have done Yoga Foundation Course
Course Duration – 200 hrs. (Theory: 60+Practical – 140)
- One month residential or
- Four Month – Weekend (Saturday-Sunday) 7.30 am to 1 pm
Medium of Instruction is English.
(Course can be in other languages depending upon the demand by Students and availability of Teachers
Post a Comment